When packing for fly-in fishing holiday, make your trip enjoyable by bringing the appropriate clothing to keep you warm and dry.
Late May and early June will have night time lows of 40-55 Fahrenheit and daytime highs of 55-75 Fahrenheit.
If the weather is cloudy and rainy, you can expect cool conditions.
On hot sunny days the sunlight is very intense so sunscreen and a hat are a must.
Packing For Your Trip - What do I need to bring?
- Warm jacket
- Rain suit
- Water resistant or rubber boots
- Insect repellent
- Personal items, towels, etc
- Sunglasses and hat
- Tobacco products
BeveragesWe arrange to have all beer, etc. taken into camp prior to your arrival. Let us know how much you would like we will have it shipped to camp for you.
- Fishing Gear and Tackle
- Fishing license
- Fishing rod. Medium action will be fine
- If you have an extra rod, bring it along
- Reel (with new line). 12 - 17 lb test
- Wire leaders: 6 - 12 inch 30 lb test
- Assorted lures : Len Thompson #2, Five of Diamonds or Red and Whitespoons, Canadian Wigglers, bright lures for casting and trolling 2-5 inches in length work great, 1/8 or1/4 ounce jigs, 4 - 6 inch plugs.
- If you have the choice, bring barbless hooks
- Long nose pliers
- Fly rod with 2-6 inch flys
- Healthy appetite for fresh fish
- We ask clients to ensure their luggage and gear be a maximum of 40 lbs.
All visitors returning to the U.S.A must carry a Passport.